Monday, October 15, 2012

has been BOO-ed!

That's right, I've been boo-ed! Thanks to Kristen over at Drowning in Paperclips, I get to share a few of my favorite October treats! If you haven't been over to her place, I recommend stopping by. She may be drowning in paperclips, but needs NO rescue..her blog is amazing!

 
Here is how it works. If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else), or freebie(s) that you love!

3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html

And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!

4. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Here are three of my favorite October books to read to my son and my students:
 
 
 
2. I had so much fun creating this Halloween Character Bunting! I have even more fun watching my son, Jack, light up every morning when he sees the bunting hanging over our living room entry way. His favorite is the pumpkin. He points to it and giggles every time!
 
 
3. I am so excited to try out my Colorful Turkeys: Color & Count Book with students once I begin my long term substitute position at the end of this month. You may think turkeys are more related to November, but if you live in Wisconsin, you've seen them all over the place this month! I can't drive anywhere without having to break for turkeys!
 
 

4. I plan to give out tons of these Halloween SPOOKTACULAR Stickers in a couple of weeks!
 
 
5. Finally, my list would not be complete without mentioning Pinterest! I have been adding to my Costume board non-stop this month. This little Peter Pan costume from make it and love it is one of my FAVORITES! Check out some of my other costume pins here.
 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bloggers I BOO-ed:
 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for BOO-ing me!

    Brooke
    The Intentional Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your halloween bunting!! Thanks so much for linking up!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tori, for starting this fabulous linky!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the BOO! :)

    Check out my post when you have a second! http://thehappyteachertpt.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo, I've been booed....oh wait....yay! Lol. Thanks for linking me up! I'll be sure to link up to all this.

    ReplyDelete