Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TpT is AMAZING!

 
For anyone wondering why there is so much buzz about TpT these days....why so many bloggers/Pinterest Users/Teachers are posting/tweeting/pinning/and talking non-stop about the amazing site, let me share...
 
As a teacher, you will put hours upon hours into creating meaningful, engaging, standards-based learning activities, projects and units for your students. It can be extremely challenging, trying to tailor these to meet the needs of EVERY student. Of course, it can also be difficult to come up with an idea that is going to capture the attention and interests of students in this digital-dependent, fast-paced world we live in.
 
However, when you get to actually implement what you've planned and created and see positive results, it is the most rewarding feeling.
 
With TpT, teachers not only have a place to go to get quality products when they are strapped for time, but they can actually share the products they have spent so much time and energy to create.
 
I love that as a seller on Teachers pay Teachers, I get to hear stories of how my hard work is paying off all around the country, and in some cases across the globe. Today I woke up to this feedback on a Biome Research Unit I created (one of my top sellers). I will be beaming all day!

"My students and I LOVE this project. I use it with my intervention class, which has many students with IEPs. They work on this independently while I see small groups. It is very structured with guiding questions to help them. Even my "toughest" students have enjoyed this project!" ~Jen Samar

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment